Intruder Alarms and Keyholding
Vacant Premises Inspections, Checks and Reports
If you have a property portfolio, whether you are an estate agent / investor or property management company with vacant premises, it is likely to be a condition of your insurance that such properties are inspected periodically. But you may be busy doing other things, or wary of sending out a 'Lone Worker'. That is where Quadrant can assist.
- Complete scheduled visits to the premises
- Check for signs of damage or intrusion
- Alert the client of any concerns
- E-mail a report to you
- Provide FREE security signage
Intruder Alarm Response / Key-holder Call-out Service
Residential or Commercial Premises – Quadrant act as first response key-holders for all manner of clients, responding to their ‘Out of Hours’ Intruder Alarm activations.
The benefit to our clients :
- You need not be disturbed overnight, Quadrant will deal with the incident, whilst you sleep on
- You are not putting yourself or your staff at risk, by attending.......Quadrant will deal with it.
- You or your staff do not risk the ‘temptation’ of perhaps driving to site, having had a little too much to drink.
- You can get on with your life !!
On a very serious note, if at present you have a member of staff responding to your alarm activations, have you considered or are you aware of your responsibilities to such ‘Lone Workers’ ????
Should they fall ill, have an accident ......or worse !! having placed your staff member at great risk, you face a very real threat of serious legal action, and even Corporate Manslaughter. Don’t take the risk !!
Initially, we visit the client’s premises, collect a site plan, keys / fobs and alarm details and carry out a risk assessment. The client then informs their Alarm Company and Alarm Receiving Centre that as from xx date...........Quadrant will be responding to any ‘out of hours’ alarm activations.
Keys and instructions are held securely at Quadrant, and only released following an activation or to update items.
Upon receiving a call from your Alarm receiving Centre, Quadrant will detail a Mobile Patrol / Response Officer to collect the keys etc. and attend the premises to deal with the incident, keeping in touch with Quadrant at all times.